23rd December 2011 saw the muirhoward team celebrate Christmas with a bit of a difference…
At 1430 four teams of four were one by one asked to come into the meeting room where there were presented with a box. In each box was a letter for a leader (the leader was nominated by the rest of the team) 4 pieces of headgear,(each team had different headwear) and an envelope containing £40. Once the leader was granted leadership, they opened the ‘Letter to the Leader’ the following was written.
“HO HO HO!
So you have been nominated as the Leader of the Reindeers/snowme/candy kids/santas.
Firstly you must put on your headgear, the leader must wear the Chimney.
YOU MUST keep the headgear on AT ALL TIMES.
You must read out the following rules of this afternoons events.
- There are 4 stop off points, each point is a good British establishment known as a bar/pub
- Each bar/pub will have 1 glass of winter bubbles on arrival and a shot of tequila for each one of you.
- You must have a photo taken each time you take your shots and send them to Jess/Simon/Ken for proof (remember your headgear!) – once received you will have a text with a clue to get to the next destination
- You must guess the next destination, if you get this right you can make your way there. However, if you get this wrong the leader will have to chose someone to take another shot (of the leaders choice!). (there is £40 to pay for any extra shots) – Photos please!
- You must guess again, IF you get it wrong again, the leader again, must chose another person to take a bad shot. More photos please!
- If you do not get this right in 3 tries then you must call Simon for another clue.
- If possible please film the event
- At the end of your trip – you must return back to the office for further details of the party.
Good luck and see you later!
Ken and Simon”
Nervously each team left one by one and found residence in their first ‘good British Establishment’
Here is some of the photographic evidence.
Each team made their way to the first bar where they were presented with a shot of tequila and a glass of Champagne.
The Candy Kids
The evening ended in the local Karaoke Box by jumping on tables and sofa’s being rock stars smashing glasses – whoops and with very sore heads the next morning!
Happy New Year All!